We closely adhere to CDC-recommended guidelines to ensure your health and safety, monitored carefully throughout the day. Our patient safety protocols include the following:
- We will add fifteen extra minutes between patient appointments to minimize the number of patients in the office at any given time. For example, patients who are scheduled for a regular appointment (15 minutes) will be scheduled 30 minutes apart. Patients who are coming in for a 30- or 45-minute surgical procedure will be scheduled as a 45-minute or 1 hour appointment, respectively.
- All staff will have their temperatures taken at the start of the day and wear masks throughout the entire work day. Gloves will be worn when any touching of patients is involved.
- Daily temperatures of staff will be documented on a log.
- Any staff reporting signs or symptoms of any illness will be released to home or informed to stay home to self quarantine for 2 weeks.
- Any staff with personal exposure to any known person with COVID-19 shall self-quarantine for 2 weeks.
- Outside of the office doors, we will place three taped lines on the floor marking 6 feet intervals. This will be done at checkout as well.
- The front doors will remain locked until a patient is escorted into the office suite.
- A member of your Medovate healthcare team will be manning the front desk to greet patients as they come in the door and assure that:
- All patients are wearing a face covering (one can be provided as necessary, currently building sign says no one allowed without a face covering). Note: Children under age of two are not required to wear a face mask.
- Only patients and their caregiver are allowed in the exam room/office suite.
- Only children who are being seen by a physician are allowed in the exam room/office suite and can be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
- Patient has no signs or symptoms of any illness.
- Patient temperatures taken: if 100 F or greater, patients will be informed to reschedule their appointment two weeks after having a normal temperature.
- Temperature will be documented in the patient’s medical chart.
- Patients will use hand sanitizer.
- Patients are escorted back to the designated room for that physician.
- Once a patient is in the exam room, the clinician will enter the exam room, use a hand sanitizer and proceed with taking the patient’s history.
- The clinician will use hand sanitizer once again when the exam is over.
- Once the appointment is complete, the patient can proceed to the front desk (at checkout side) to make payment, if needed.
- We will maintain the current schedule until the needs necessitate opening of the clinic on Fridays and extending hours during the week.
- Monday 8 am-1 pm
- Tuesday 12-5 pm
- Wednesday 8 am-1 pm
- Thursday Dr. Mann 8 am-1 pm
- Friday clinic is only as needed for urgent patients who cannot wait until Monday.
- When paying by credit card or debit card, patients will insert their own card into the card reader.
- When the transaction is complete, the front desk staff member will wipe down the card reader with approved wipes.
- Staff members will wipe down the room with approved sanitizer, making sure all touchable areas have been cleaned, including door handles throughout the day. .
*Please note: These guidelines may change or be altered at any time, depending upon updates/changes to COVID-19 precaution recommendations and patient needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.